Available via Warehouse (7-10 Days)
The ONLY book for using QuickBooks Online in a Nonprofit or a Religious Organization.
The Accountant Beside You, CPA Lisa London, has helped tens of thousands of readers worldwide set up efficient systems to reduce frustration and save time and money. In QuickBooks Online for Nonprofits & Churches-The Step-By-Step Guide
, Lisa explains in simple, concise terms the steps you need to take to:
- design a chart of accounts that gives you the reports you need,
- import customers/donors and vendors,
- track grants and programs,
- receive donations, invoice donors, and send acknowledgments,
- pay bills and handle payroll,
- utilized bank and credit card feeds to save time,
- design reports and set up budgets,
- run month-end and year-end reports,
- handle fundraisers, mortgages, reserve accounts,
- and so much more.
The books are written for non-accountants to understand the basics of nonprofit accounting with step-by-step instructions, loads of illustrations, and no confusing jargon. This is not QuickBooks for Dummies; it is real detailed instructions written in nonprofit language. QuickBooks Online for Nonprofits and Churches-A Step-By-Step Guide
is the updated and expanded version of the top-selling Accountant Beside You
book, Using QuickBooks Online for Small Nonprofits and Churches
.Join the tens of thousands of organizations who have saved time and money with The Accountant Beside You.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. QuickBooks Online & Nonprofits
2. Acquainting Yourself with QBO
3. Setting up Your Organization File
4. What is the Chart of Accounts?
5. How do I Track My Programs & Funds?
6. Donors, Vendors, and QuickBooks Projects
7. Products & Services--Tracking the Transactions
8. Money In--Recording Donations & Revenues
9. Money Out--How Do I Pay the Bills?
10. Payroll for Nonprofits and Churches
11. Bank Feeds & Reconciliations
12. Where Do We Stand? --Designing & Running Reports
13. Am I Meeting My Targets? Budgeting
14. It's Month End &/or Year End--What Now?
15. Special Topics
A. How Do I Account For ... 177
1. Fundraisers 177
2. Record the Sale of Merchandise 178
3. In-Kind Donations 181
4. Record a Mortgage 182
5. A Reserve Account on the Income Statement 183
B. How Do I 185
1. Invite and Manage Multiple Users 185
2. Invite an Accountant 188
3. Send a Thank You from the Receipts Screen 189
4. Customize Forms 190
5. Give Feedback to QBO 192
C. What About ... 193
1. Reports I Need for an Audit 193
2. Tax Stuff 193
16. QBO Mobile 195