Available via Warehouse (7-10 Days)
A Compassionate and Practical Guide to Reimagining the Home of Your Dreams
In Love Your Home Again
, Ann Lightfoot and Kate Pawlowski—organizing experts and the mother-daughter duo behind Done & Done Home—ask questions that take into account who you are and how you actually live to help resolve the issues behind the excess and create lasting solutions to keep your home running smoothly. Sharing their tried-and-true systems of decluttering, organizing, and maintaining, along with real client stories, Lightfoot and Pawlowski teach you how to manage your home with their signature "good humor and refreshing lack of dogma" (the New York Times
). Inside you'll find:
- Gentle guidance on things like handling sentimental items, embracing quality over quantity, and cutting down on waste
- Helpful tips for making your daily life easier, from meal-prepping to creating routines
- Organization methods for every room, small space strategies, and so much more
You'll be amazed at the time, money, and energy you'll save—all better spent enjoying your space. Get ready to love your home again.
FOR READERS OF: The Home Edit, Beautifully Organized, Simply Living Well,
and Real Life Organizing
RISING STAR AUTHORS: Ann and Kate are celebrities in the organization world. They are frequently asked to comment on home organizing, staging, and decluttering topics, with recent clips in Women's Day
, the New York Times
, People, Apartment Therapy
, CNN, and more. Their celebrity clients include Jenna Fischer, Christina Anstead, and many Real Housewives.
FOR FANS OF HGTV: For readers who are obsessed with home makeover shows, this is the book for you. HGTV fans will be delighted to learn that they can design their own dream home through the power of organizing.
A DIY PROJECT FOR EVERYONE AT HOME, WHICH IS . . . EVERYONE: This book is for the countless people working from their dining room table by day and watching home makeover shows at night. Love Your Home Again
will show how you can rethink your own space, working with what you have.
- New homeowners
- Parents who want to declutter, boomers who want to downsize and/or stage a space
- HGTV fans who could watch home makeover shows for hours
- Young adults and millennials who love organizing