Available via Warehouse (7-10 Days)
If you want to avoid waste and create wealth in your business, then keep reading... 2 comprehensive manuscripts in 1 book
- Lean: The Ultimate Guide to Lean Startup, Lean Six Sigma, Lean Analytics, Lean Enterprise, Lean Manufacturing, Scrum, Agile Project Management and Kanban
- Lean Startup: How to Work Smarter and Not Harder While Innovating Faster and Satisfying Customers
Do you want to build an amazing company?
Do you want to see your company do better with less waste?
Are you looking for a way to make your customers happier?
If so, then you've come to the right place.
Lean is a business practice that will eliminate waste in your company while improving the processes that you are currently using.
In part 1 of this book, you will learn about:
- Lean Startups
- Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Analytics
- Lean Enterprise
- Lean Manufacturing
- And much much more
Part two of this book include:
So if you want to learn more about Lean, click "add to cart"
- What Is Lean Startup?
- The Benefits of Lean Startup
- The Principles of Lean Startup
- The Concepts of Lean Startup
- The Lean Startup Process
- Lean Startup Tools
- The Methods to Use with Lean Startup
- The Steps You Need for a Lean Startup Business Plan
- Steps to Get from Concept to Product with Lean Startup
- Making More Sense of Customers
- Tips to Help You Run Your Lean Startup
- And much, much more