Available via Warehouse (7-10 Days)
If you want to build something that people love, and run it in a way that saves you time, money and effort while increasing your team's value and getting more satisfied customers, then keep reading... 2 comprehensive manuscripts in 1 book
- Lean Six Sigma: The Ultimate Guide to Lean Six Sigma, Lean Enterprise, and Lean Manufacturing, with Tools Included for Increased Efficiency and Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Lean Analytics: The Ultimate Guide to an Agile Way of Analytics, Advanced Analytics, and Data Science for a Superior Way to Build Startups and Run Enterprises
Lean Six Sigma is an amazing methodology that's geared to helping you boost the productivity of your organization while eliminating waste. The idea synthesizes two different concepts - Lean Enterprise or Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma - to give you an excellent idea of how your company is wasting money and resources - and what you can do to combat that.
The first part of this book addresses the different types of wastes and how Lean Six Sigma aims to tackle each, and then it'll give you all the tools you need to start making an effective change in your organization.
In part one of this book, the following topics will be discussed:
- Understanding Lean Thinking
- The Basics of Six Sigma
- What Is Lean Six Sigma?
- Phases of Lean Six Sigma
- Understanding Customer Needs
- How to Get Top Management Support
- Deployment Planning
- Identifying, Prioritizing, and Selecting Projects
- Value Addition and Waste
- How to Create a Winning Team
- Design for Lean Six Sigma
- And many more topics that could help you increase profits, eliminate waste, improve efficiency, and develop a remarkable team
Lean Analytics was designed with business in mind - it is an utter shift in business philosophy from the traditional methods and attitudes on business, and its reputation is well-deserved.
It's a tool that's more fitting for the business age that we're actually living in, and the Lean Analytics method will allow you to get a huge amount of insight into your business and use this insight to grow it from the ground up rapidly.
Part two of this book is for you if you have been wanting to:
So what are you waiting for? Get access to this book now and start streamlining your company today
- Learn how to start making a huge amount of money off of very little invested
- Eliminate as much risk as you can in your business
- Validate whether a problem is real so you can avoid wasting time on something that nobody wants
- Find the right customers
- Know what to build and how to monetize it
- Encourage innovation in your business