Available via Warehouse (7-10 Days)
Make Your Own Living Trust can help you make an individual or shared living trust that's valid in your state, saving your family time, money, and headaches.
You can use a living trust to name beneficiaries for property and set up property management for young people. In this way, a living trust is like a will. However, unlike a will, a living trust lets your family bypass probate court-- which saves everyone money, delay, and hassle. Make Your Own Living Trust
provides all of the plain English instructions, worksheets, and forms you need to create an individual or shared living trust and a basic will (for yourself and your family), without the need for a lawyer.
Whether you are single or part of a couple, you can use this book to:
- decide whether a living trust is right for your family
- keep control over trust property while you live
- appoint someone to manage trust property, if needed
- name beneficiaries to inherit your assets
- set up property management for young beneficiaries, and
- learn how to transfer all types of assets to your trust, including real estate, stocks, jewelry, art, or business assets.
Even if you prefer to hire a lawyer to draw up your trust, you can use this book to learn about living trusts before you go to the lawyer. Using the book to learn about living trusts will save you a considerable amount of money, compared to paying a lawyer to explain it to you.
All of the explanations, instructions, and examples are in the book, and the forms are available for download details inside the book.
The legal forms in this book are not valid in Louisiana, Canada, or the U.S. Territories.