Working Actor: My Brilliant Unsuccessful Career (Paperback)

Working Actor: My Brilliant Unsuccessful Career By Pat Beaven Cover Image
$14.99
Available via Warehouse (7-10 Days)

Description


We've read the celebrity memoirs - the deep dives into the lives of the (maybe) 2% of actors who ever make it BIG. But what's life like for the other 98%? In this intimate and sometimes comic account, the author offers a tour through the perils and passions, the realities and random gigs of an actor just trying to make a living doing work she loves. The struggle is real You'll roll your eyes at her missteps and be in her corner as she figures out how to define success on her own terms.



Product Details
ISBN: 9780995349049
ISBN-10: 0995349045
Publisher: Pat Beaven
Publication Date: August 31st, 2023
Pages: 130
Language: English