Email or call for price.
Do changes in:
- commodity prices
- interest rates
- foreign currency exchange rates
- or weather
jeopardize your bottom line?
Finally, it’s here: a practical, straightforward book on how to manage those uncertainties. It contains clear illustrations of how futures, options, and swaps work to curb risk. Written for a businessperson by a businessperson, this handbook explains:
- The mechanics of hedging
- How hedging protects wealth
- How to achieve more predictable earnings amid the unpredictable
- Specific examples of hedging
- Hedging opportunities and pitfalls
is an essential guide to any business that deals with commodities, debt, international trade, or weather. This primer on hedging brings clarity and direction to make your business more sustainable.