Available via Warehouse (7-10 Days)
Share baby’s many moods in a book that’s indestructible!
Are you feeling happy? Hurray!
Are you feeling sad? Boo-hoo!
Are you feeling hungry? Yum-yum!
is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles
are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Kate Merritt is a France-based artist who’s worked on numerous children’s magazines and illustrated picture books.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.